R+D project BIOTECHNET
Project co-financed by The National Centre for Research and Development under the programme STRATEGMED II.
technetium generator with microporous sorbent, chitosan based, using 99Mo
molybdenum, designed for use in isotope diagnostics - BIOTECHNET"
Beneficiary: The Institute of Industrial Organic Chemistry
Total project value: 13 290 597,00 PLN
Subsidy value: 10 023 748,00 PLN
Project completion period: 2015.06.01 – 2018.05.31
The aims of the project are to develop a research prototype of a generator, to gather information relating to qualitative and quantitative analyses of chemical, radiochemical, and radionuclide contaminants that the final product can contain (the eluate containing 99mTc), and to carry out tests of conformity of this eluate with the standards of the Polish and the European Pharmacopoeia.
- Happy Easter!
- Job aplication
- Happy New Year 2021 !
- New web address
- Łukasiewicz-rebranding of our Institute
- AAALAC International Accreditation
- Review of research studies conducted accoring to grant
- Merry Christmas and Happy New 2020 Year !
- International Children’s Day
- Results of the competition for the position of the Deputy Head of the Branch for Administrative and Technical Issues
- Results of the competition for the position of the Deputy Head of the Branch for Research and Development
- R&D Project BioSafeFood
- R+D project BIOTECHNET
- Successful AAALAC accreditation
- New laboratories
Most important events
- Department of Pesticide Biological Effectiveness Evaluation
- Department of Pesticide Side-Effects.