Łukasiewicz-rebranding of our Institute
Since 1st April 2019 ŁUKASIEWICZ - Institute of Industrial Organic Chemistry together with 35 others, located all around Poland, established the third largest research and development organisation in Europe. With eight thousand employees, as well as, large income generated from technology, product and services sales Łukasiewicz Research Network increases opportunities for international grants and aquiring foregin economic partners.Our ambitious development plans can be fullfilled together with our business partners. As a leading european player in field of research and development we invest our effords in association with latest trends and innovations. Therefore since beginning of 2020 we have started implementation of new, unique visual identification system. Our new brand combines unique expert knowladge, you may experienced earlier, with new business support approach. Following the best examples from R&D market we are convinced that the image consistency is undoubted investment in building strong cometitive positions for all Institutes in Łukasiewicz Research Network. The white-green-black communication line will slowly but surely replece previous brand of Institutes. As you may noticed we have already started implementation of new brand. You may encounter it in our business communication letters, offers and social media. Please be sure that our involvement in best quality service will remain uchanged.
Please be welcome in Łukasiewicz Research Network -Institute of Industrial Organic Chemistry!
- New web address
- Łukasiewicz-rebranding of our Institute
- AAALAC International Accreditation
- Review of research studies conducted accoring to grant
- Merry Christmas and Happy New 2020 Year !
- International Children’s Day
- Results of the competition for the position of the Deputy Head of the Branch for Administrative and Technical Issues
- Results of the competition for the position of the Deputy Head of the Branch for Research and Development
- Łukasiewicz Research Network
- R&D Project BioSafeFood
- R+D project BIOTECHNET
- Successful AAALAC accreditation
- New laboratories
Most important events
1947The Experimental-Research Station of Pesticides of the Azot Chemical Plant in Jaworzno and the Laboratory of Potato Beetle Biology and Control were founded in the place of the former School of Rural Household in Pszczyna.
1951The Experimental-Research Station of Pesticides was transferred to the Institute of Dyes and Semi-Manufactured Articles in Warsaw.
1957The Institute of Industrial Organic Chemistry in Pszczyna was founded as one of four branches of the main Institute of Industrial Organic Chemistry in Warsaw.
1960The following two research departments were founded:
- Department of Pesticide Biological Effectiveness Evaluation
- Department of Pesticide Side-Effects.