Happy New Year 2021 !
For the upcoming New Year, Management and Employees of Łukasiewicz – IPO Branch Pszczyna would like to wish all the best. We would like to use this coming New Year as an opportunity to thank our esteemed Customers and Friends for their patronage. We wish you strength and perseverance in pursuing your goals. Successes in both business and personal matters. Making the right decisions in difficult situations. But above all these, we wish you good health, joy, prosperity and peace of mind. Happy New Year 2021 !
- Happy New Year 2021 !
- New web address
- Łukasiewicz-rebranding of our Institute
- AAALAC International Accreditation
- Review of research studies conducted accoring to grant
- Merry Christmas and Happy New 2020 Year !
- International Children’s Day
- Results of the competition for the position of the Deputy Head of the Branch for Administrative and Technical Issues
- Results of the competition for the position of the Deputy Head of the Branch for Research and Development
- R&D Project BioSafeFood
- R+D project BIOTECHNET
- Successful AAALAC accreditation
- New laboratories
Most important events
1947The Experimental-Research Station of Pesticides of the Azot Chemical Plant in Jaworzno and the Laboratory of Potato Beetle Biology and Control were founded in the place of the former School of Rural Household in Pszczyna.
1951The Experimental-Research Station of Pesticides was transferred to the Institute of Dyes and Semi-Manufactured Articles in Warsaw.
1957The Institute of Industrial Organic Chemistry in Pszczyna was founded as one of four branches of the main Institute of Industrial Organic Chemistry in Warsaw.
1960The following two research departments were founded:
- Department of Pesticide Biological Effectiveness Evaluation
- Department of Pesticide Side-Effects.