Competition for two positions of adjuncts
The Institute of Industrial Organic Chemistry in Warsaw
is announcing the competition for two positions of adjuncts
at the Institute of Industrial Organic Chemistry in Pszczyna
Doświadczalna 27, 43-200 Pszczyna
1. The aim of the competition is to select candidates who have an aptitude for research and development, and who are willing to pursue the objectives of the Institute of Industrial Organic Chemistry in Pszczyna.
2. A candidate willing to take part in the competition must:
· - hold a PhD degree in engineering and technology;
· - demonstrate scientific achievements (e.g. publications, patents, implementation of scientific methods, etc.);
· - have at least one year of experience in conducting toxicological or ecotoxicological studies;
· - be independent;
· - have an aptitude for research and development and be able to analyse results;
· - demonstrate knowledge of English enabling free communication in the field of scientific research and development;
· - communicate well and be able to build professional business relationships.
3. A candidate willing to take part in the competition is required to submit:
· - a CV;
· - Appendix No. 2 to the Competition Regulation which may be retrieved from www.ipo.waw.pl;
· - certified true copies of documents confirming professional qualifications, signed by the candidate;
· - a description of work experience, including scientific achievements;
· - other documents, mainly the ones confirming work experience, and scientific and organizational achievements;
· - a certificate confirming one’s knowledge of English enabling free communication in the field of scientific research and development;
· - a letter of consent for being included in the Institute staff involved in scientific research and development projects (according to the Act of April 30, 2010 on the Financing of R & D – Journal of Laws [Dz.U.] of 2014, item 1620, as amended).
4. Applications and documents should be submitted in sealed envelopes reading:
„Konkurs na stanowisko Adiunkta” to:
Instytut Przemysłu Organicznego w Pszczynie
Doświadczalna 27, 43-200 Pszczyna
The deadline is March 15, 2017.
Documents may be submitted to the secretary’s office at the Institute of Industrial Organic Chemistry in Pszczyna or by post.
Mrs. Małgorzata Białek is a person providing information on the competition – phone: 32 210 30 81 ext. 133.
5. All candidates will be informed about starting and ending dates of the competition by phone, email, or post.
- R&D Project BioSafeFood
- R+D project BIOTECHNET
- Meet us at CPhI/ ICSE
- Meet us at BIO Convention
- Meet us at SETAC
- Meet us at SOT & ToxExpo
- Receiving of statutory works 2017
- Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!
- COMPETITION FOR THE POSITION OF A RESEARCHER (AN ADJUNCT) TO BECOME THE DEPUTY HEAD OF THE BRANCH
- Successful AAALAC accreditation
- New laboratories
- Meet us at…
- Receiving of statutory works 2016
- Competition for three positions of graduate assistants
- Competition for two positions of adjuncts
- SETAC Europe 26th Annual Meeting
- BIO International Convention
- CIR Chemical Industries Regulations
- CPhI worldwide/ P-mec/ ICSE
- Receiving of statutory works 2015
- Competition for the position of head of the Department of Toxicological Studies in IPO Branch Pszczyna
- CPhI worldwide/ P-mec/ InnoPack/ ICSE
- New study in offer - Higher tier studies with aquatic plants
- ISO 9001:2008
- New studies in offer
- SETAC 2014
- Vitafoods 2014
- Bioforum 2014
- Bio International Convention 2014
- Receiving of statutory works
- Enquiry No. 1939/PAM/13
- Enquiry no. 1840/PAM/13
- Zapytanie ofertowe dot. materiałów promocyjno-informacyjnych
- CPhI/ ICSE 2013
- Eurotox 2013
- Biotechnica 2013
- GLP Control
- Trade Mission to Shanghai
- BIOFORUM 2013
- BIOTECH CHINA 2013
- SETAC EUROPE 23rd ANNUAL MEETING
- BIO International Convention 2013
- New study in offer - Acute Inhalation Toxicity.
- New study in offer - Microcosm/Mesocosm Study
- Collembolan Reproduction Test in Soil
- Flow tests on aquatic organisms
- Test for Evaluating the Effects of Plant Protection Products on the Spider of the Genus Paradosa
- Alternative methods
Most important events
- Department of Pesticide Biological Effectiveness Evaluation
- Department of Pesticide Side-Effects.