pleased to announce that the Institute of Industrial Organic Chemistry Branch
Pszczyna will take part in Bioforum 2014 which will take place between 28-29.05.2014
in Łódź, Poland.
We invite you to visit our stand number 27.
- Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!
- R&D Project BioSafeFood
- R+D project BIOTECHNET
- Meet us at CPhI/ ICSE
- Meet us at BIO Convention
- Meet us at SETAC
- Meet us at SOT & ToxExpo
- Receiving of statutory works 2017
- COMPETITION FOR THE POSITION OF A RESEARCHER (AN ADJUNCT) TO BECOME THE DEPUTY HEAD OF THE BRANCH
- Successful AAALAC accreditation
- New laboratories
- Meet us at…
- Receiving of statutory works 2016
- Competition for three positions of graduate assistants
- Competition for two positions of adjuncts
- SETAC Europe 26th Annual Meeting
- BIO International Convention
- CIR Chemical Industries Regulations
- CPhI worldwide/ P-mec/ ICSE
- Receiving of statutory works 2015
- Competition for the position of head of the Department of Toxicological Studies in IPO Branch Pszczyna
- CPhI worldwide/ P-mec/ InnoPack/ ICSE
- New study in offer - Higher tier studies with aquatic plants
- ISO 9001:2008
- New studies in offer
- SETAC 2014
- Vitafoods 2014
- Bioforum 2014
- Bio International Convention 2014
- Receiving of statutory works
- Enquiry No. 1939/PAM/13
- Enquiry no. 1840/PAM/13
- Zapytanie ofertowe dot. materiałów promocyjno-informacyjnych
- CPhI/ ICSE 2013
- Eurotox 2013
- Biotechnica 2013
- GLP Control
- Trade Mission to Shanghai
- BIOFORUM 2013
- BIOTECH CHINA 2013
- SETAC EUROPE 23rd ANNUAL MEETING
- BIO International Convention 2013
- New study in offer - Acute Inhalation Toxicity.
- New study in offer - Microcosm/Mesocosm Study
- Collembolan Reproduction Test in Soil
- Flow tests on aquatic organisms
- Test for Evaluating the Effects of Plant Protection Products on the Spider of the Genus Paradosa
- Alternative methods
Most important events
1947The Experimental-Research Station of Pesticides of the Azot Chemical Plant in Jaworzno and the Laboratory of Potato Beetle Biology and Control were founded in the place of the former School of Rural Household in Pszczyna.
1951The Experimental-Research Station of Pesticides was transferred to the Institute of Dyes and Semi-Manufactured Articles in Warsaw.
1957The Institute of Industrial Organic Chemistry in Pszczyna was founded as one of four branches of the main Institute of Industrial Organic Chemistry in Warsaw.
1960The following two research departments were founded:
- Department of Pesticide Biological Effectiveness Evaluation
- Department of Pesticide Side-Effects.